Our Company strives to remain current with the latest platforms and technology. We perform turnkey project management for communication networks, which includes all stages of planning, design and implementation.
FTI Belman operates within a paradigm that encourages the free exchange of information and ideas within our divisions. Our well-trained personnel guarantee we are fast-reacting to any global project, tap into our ingenuity to craft a specific response to your needs, and approach all our undertakings recognizing the speed of business today requires a certain amount of flexibility.
Our principal goal is to bring a value-added approach with a strong focus on strengthening our partners’ position within their industry. We excel at industry-compliant, cost-efficient services delivered on time and on budget. Our ability to proactively plan and quickly resolve the issues that confront our customers is what defines us as a national leader in the telecom industry.
Here are a few facts about us:
- Locally owned and operated in Texas, since 1982.
- Focus on teamwork through diverse employees with specialized skills, experience, and knowledge in various telecom areas.
- A boutique telecom infrastructure company with highly experienced and loyal technical teams, sometimes providing unconventional project management.
- FTI Belman is a national leader in the provision, management, and implementation of telecommunications network deployment services and solutions for pan-regional operators, vendors, and major enterprises.
- We will provide the Engineering requirements, install everything, and commission the hardware on the backbone structure.
- Have extensive power experience and capability.
- Have ongoing demand from leading telecommunication industry companies.
- Not bound by corporate structure which slows reaction to new projects or the response to problems encountered before or during a project, FTI Belman is flexible, fast reacting, lean and focused on every aspect of the global project.
- Abreast of latest trends, platforms and technology, and offer full turnkey project management for telecom networks, including all stages of planning, infrastructure and implementation.
Building The Future Together
FTI Belman constantly pursues like-minded affiliates to explore new opportunities in technology. We strive to enrich our established market share by meeting and exceeding expectations and expanding our service offerings.
Our business model forecasts expansion in project management, consultant services, and in our design/build department and CAD offerings to secure our foothold in the market space.
FTI Belman looks to further develop our AC Electrical services to meet the evolving requirements of new Central Office power distribution paradigms. In addition, our future focus is highlighted with exciting new ventures into the Data Center prospects and upcoming DC Power equipment supplier role.
At FTI Belman our mission is to be an integral, quality partner to businesses throughout the communications industry always striving for excellence in people, service and associates.
Our practical service model is embedded with a personal touch by an experienced team who ensures consistent and repeatable solutions to exceed our customer’s expectations.
FTI Belman’s methodology and services can be summed up in three simple words…
Flexibility. Technology. Ingenuity.
Angela Bell has more than 10 years of experience managing telecom projects and employees and serving as Director of Operations for Field Telecomms Inc. She is responsible for managing crews and scheduling, is well-known by customers and she has a strong working relationship with the key players in the telecom industry.
Chief Financial Officer
Ingrid Landman is an experienced Human Resources professional and Office Manager. She became Chief Financial Officer for FTI Belman in 2015. As CFO, Ingrid now oversees the company financials and is responsible for financial planning and record-keeping, in addition to managing human resources.